ACDL Announces New Infographics and Template Letters
ACDL is excited to announce the addition of template letters and infographics.
The template letters are designed to provide users with an example of how to format a letter and what content the letter should include. The following template letters are now available in the Self-Advocacy Guides section including:
- Addressing Pregnancy-Related Discrimination
- Medical Provider Letter
- Premature Graduation
- Requesting a Reasonable Accommodation
The new infographics are designed to make understanding different areas within disability law more accessible and user-friendly. The following infographics are now available:
- ADA Overview
- What is a Reasonable Accommodation?
- How to Address Pregnancy-Related Discrimination
- How to File a Grievance with the Arizona Department of Corrections
- ADC Grievance – Private Prison
- ADC Grievance – Interstate Compact
- What is ALTCS & How to Apply for ALTCS?
- How to Write a Letter of Medical Necessity
- How to File a Help America Vote Act Complaint
All of the digital infographics are hyperlinked with immediate access to websites and resources.