- This event has passed.
What You Need to Know About Changes to the Arizonans with Disabilities Act
March 13, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In 2017, the Arizona Legislature added a requirement that individuals with disabilities provide advance notice to business owners before they file a lawsuit under the Arizonans with Disabilities Act (AzDA). This presentation will answer some of your questions:
- When do I need to file a notice?
- Can I file a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office without filing a notice?
- What information should be included in a notice?
- What if the business owner does not respond?
- How long should I give a business owner to respond?
These and other questions will be answered on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, at DIRECT Center for Independence, 1001 North Alvernon Way. Register online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AZDA or by phone: 520.624.6452 or 800.342.1853 or 711 National Relay.
This free training is sponsored by the Arizona Center for Disability Law and DIRECT Center for Independence.
For more information, see the flyer.