- This event has passed.
Partners in Preparedness Conference
June 8, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Partners in Preparedness Conference will be held on June 8, 2017 from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. This conference is sponsored by Ability360 and the AZ Statewide Independent Living Council in partnership with the AZ Department of Health Services and AZ Division of Emergency Management.
- What to Expect in a Disaster
- Emergency Evacuation
- Issues with Displacement and Reunification
- Preparedness for Resilient Communities
Who Should Attend:
- People with Disabilities
- Family Members of People with Disabilities
- Personal Care Attendants
- Representatives from Disability-Related Organizations
Where: Desert Willow Conference Center, 4340 E. Cotton Center Blvd. Phoenix, AZ
Cost: FREE to attend – but you must register. Lunch will be provided.
Register online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017_Partners_In_Preparedness