- This event has passed.
ABLE ACT: The ABC’s of Special Needs Planning Made Easy
November 12, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Arizona ABLE ACT
“The ABC’s of Special Needs Planning Made Easy”
Learn about this important legislation and where we are in Arizona
Get answers to those questions that keep you up at night:
- Come learn about this important subject that is no longer an option but a necessity to protect our loved ones living with special needs.
- Do you have questions about your loved ones future? Come and get answers.
- Special Presentation around Guardianship
- What happens at 18?
Get answers about this monumental change:
- How will this legislation affect my loved one?
- What are the rules around how this new legislation works?
- How will it affect SSI and AHCCCS?
- Do I still need a special needs trust?
Plus much more…
- Informative & Educational for Parents, Professionals & Care Givers
- Relevant for all ages and types of Developmental Disabilities
Date/Time: Saturday, November 12, 2016 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: ABILITY360, Classroom A, 5025 E. Washington, Phoenix, AZ 85034
MUST RSVP! Click the button below to register on the Ability360 website:
Accommodations: No fragrances please. To accommodate those with allergies, breathing conditions or multiple chemical sensitivities please do not smoke or wear scented products when attending Ability360 events. Ability360’s events are accessible in compliance with ADA guidelines. For accommodations and/or to participate via teleconference please complete registration. For assistance please contact David Carey at 602-443-0723.